- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use the information we collect
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal information
Information we collect
- Information you give us. When you sign up with WealthLift, we ask you for some personal information such as your full name and email address. If you want to take full advantage of all our social features, you might also choose to Facebook Connect, giving us access to your basic information.
- Information we get from our services. We may collect information when you use the WealthLift platform. This information includes:
Log information: When you use WealthLift, we automatically collect and store information in our database. This may include: details of how you use our service, such as the pages your have visited, the actions you have performed and the comments you have made
Cookies: that may uniquely identify your browser to your WealthLift account. This is done so as to let you use our “Remember me” login functionality.
How we use information we collect
Transparency and Choice
Information you share with us
Accessing and updating your personal information
Information we share
With your consent
We will share personal information with firms, organizations or individuals outside WealthLift if we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for sharing any sensitive personal information.
For legal reasons
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to WealthLift employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
WealthLift.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.